Registration Deadline: December 16, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. UTC (now open).
(Registration form in RIKEN R-CCS's website will be opened in a new tab.)
Please do not use non-English letters (such as é or ß) in the submission form (to be garbled).
After your registration, the registration system will send a confirmation e-mail automatically within 1 hour. If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail, please contact local organizing committee (isda2019-staff(please remove here)@ml.riken.jp).
- No registration fee.
- No "on-site" registration is accepted. No pre-registration, no entry.
- If you need a visa to enter Japan, please submit your registration by November 30, 2018 at the latest.
The earlier, the better.
Abstract Submission Deadline: October
14 21, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. UTC (closed).
- Big Data Assimilation
- Satellite DA
- Convective DA
- Coupled DA
- Nonlinear and Non-Gaussian
- Observation and Diagnostics
- Uncertainty Quantification
- Broad Applications
- DA Theory and Mathematics
- Submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the organizing committee. The acceptance/rejection will be notified by email.
- The number of slots for oral presentation is limited. Presentation format may be changed.
- Accepted abstracts and slides for oral presentation will be available to public on the web.